tied at 1. ADD Laroche hit his 4th homer of the year. Most likely because he made my Reasons to Keep Watching the Bucs This Season updated list. Or not. I'm just glad he hit one. No matter what, here are some sick reads from all around the blogosphere that you should definitely check out:The Bucs and Fins are
- Larry Brown Sports asks a legitimate question. Will Tim Duncan get suspended? David Stern hasn't seen the error of his ways yet, but Tim Duncan shouldn't be above the rules. Timmy needs to sit. [Larry Brown Sports]
- The AFC North has some interesting QBs. At least our QB is certainly hetero. [Mondesis House]
- The Ladies... pay tribute to Omar Epps...I mean Mike Tomlin. [Ladies...]
- Any Darkwing Duck reference is cool with me. [The Pensblog]
- Alison Stokke is hot. Really hot. I don't care how dirty and shady that makes me. She is fiiiiine. [The Big Lead]
- Minotaurs are great. Tiki Barber minotaurs are awesome. [The Big Picture]
Nice! ADD Laroche just hit a single to score Jack Wilson! The Marlins scored in the 3rd to take the lead, but Laroche came through to tie it up for the 2nd time this game. I will take all the credit for this one.