10-0 loss to the Brewers last night. Paul Maholm needs to be demoted, and Bryan Bullington should definitely take his place in the rotation. Soon. That's all I'll say about the game. In the meantime, here's some cool articles that you must read:I don't really want to talk about the Pirates'
- Kevan Barlow visited the Steelers. My hint to Kevan, don't call any Steelers' brass, "Hitler." [Mondesis House]
- "Wendy Bell smiles at the top of the broadcast -- 14 men leave their wives." That is only one of the gems in this post. If you don't read Pensblog, you don't read anything good. [The Pensblog]
- How can you not love The Dugout? Its one of my favorite sites, and constantly has me in tears. Here's an excerpt from the most recent post [The Dugout]:
- Wicked dunks and a poke at Bill Simmons. Awesome. [Awful Announcing]
- What. The. Hell. Leave it to With Leather to inform us about this. [With Leather]
- Andy Van Slyke and Chris Sabo. Stellar at golf. Van Slyke because he never wore batting gloves. Sabo because of the Rec Specs. [Larry Brown Sports]
- Extrapolater wants to adopt Tony Gwynn Jr. Why not? [Extrapolater]
- The Browns really will turn it around! (Okay...shameless self-promotion of my other site. I put this link up because I can). [That Was Surprising]
Get your read on...