- Porn. Sent by Steelers' assistant coaches. In e-mail format. To every front office in the league. And their secretaries. And Roger Goodell. That is all I'm saying about the situation.
- LaMarr Woodley made it onto the field during the Steelers' OTAs. Guess he figured out the roadways and wasn't 20 miles away at the start of practice.
- The Sporting News names Sid as NHL Player of the Year. Its not the Hart (yet), but it will do for now.
- The Buccos (haven't talked about them in awhile) couldn't beat a Cardinals team that entered the game on a 5-game skid. Score, 9-4 Redbirds.
- JoePa came up with a great disciplinary measure for a team that has several players in trouble for startin' shit at a party. I love it. Too many college athletes are way too full of themselves, and JoePa is making sure they know who is boss.
Oh, and flying out of Laguardia, I was able to get a great view of the inside of Shea Stadium from about 5,000 feet. Metschick, from Ladies..., kicked off the How to Make Love to a ____ Fan series with How to Make Love to a Mets Fan post. I don't care how many people hate Shea, I would definitely make love in it.
Ok. Caught up.
'Burgh sweet 'Burgh...